Noorani Qaida is one of the sciences of the Qur’an that is used to learn the Arabic language, and how to pronounce it in a proper way and connect the letters to each other, then how to connect the movements with the letters, and through which the places of stress and elongation are learned, through linguistic application with examples from the verses of the Holy Qur’an.
Why is it called Noorani Qaida?
The reason for calling that al-Qaida al-Nooraniah is a return to its author, Sheikh Noor Muhammad Haqqani, and there is another name for it, which is the name of al-Qaida al-Noraniah al-Fathiyah, which is developed. By updating it, it has become more advanced than before.
Advantages of learning to read with Noorani Qaida
- Whoever learns in this way will be able to read the Qur’an by spelling, regardless of his age, unlike those who did not learn in that way and who find it difficult, especially if he is young, just as whoever learns by the luminous rule can complete the Qur’an in a short period of time. exceeding six months.
- This rule is the easiest way to teach reading the Noble Qur’an, as well as memorizing it, for both beginners and beginners, without effort and in a short time.
- This method enables the owner to pronounce the exits of the letters correctly, and also makes him give each letter his right and due.
- It works to master all the rulings of the Tajweed, and it also works to teach those who learn those rulings how to apply them while reading the Holy Qur’an.
- It helps to increase awareness and develop the awareness of the person who learns it and makes him more understanding, even at an early age.
- This method helps to pronounce the letters of the alphabet in an ideal way, and learn it better than other methods, and it also straightens the tongue in adults.
- This method helps children to become attached to reading, especially reading the Noble Qur’an.
The importance of learning the Noorani rule
The importance of learning the Noorani rule is due to many reasons, and they are explained in the following:
- It is attached to the Qur’an and the Arabic language, and she is interested in everything that needs reading in particular, and writing in general. Its gradation, ease and clarity for the student, away from complexity, in addition to the presence of many examples and exercises from the Qur’an; To measure students’ comprehension and comprehension, while building students’ minds to understand letter shapes and words.
- Arranged and divided distinctly, with many colors; To set letters and words.
- It was written in a style similar to that of the ancient Muslim scholars, and this method is based on dealing with the subject of the book, and the scientist wrote his book to address some issues in the way of learning the Qur’an.
- It depends on the Ottoman drawing and the Qur’anic pronunciation of the letters; Which made it more original, accurate and style, and acceptable to people.
How to teach Noorani Qaida to children
The Al-Nooraniah base is used to teach children in particular, as it is used for non-Arabic speakers, those who cannot read and write, and non-Arab elementary students. Drawing letters and their meanings, similar letters, and movements in the Arabic language, as the student learns the method of spelling Arabic letters, and intonation.
Noorani Qaida lessons
- Arabic Alphabet & their Proper Pronunciation.
- Letter Recognition.
- Letter Positions.
- Connecting Letters.
- Short Vowels (Harakat).
- Long Vowels (Huroof Maddah).
- Letters of Leen.
- Rules of Noon Sakinah & Tanween.
- Rules of Raa.
- Rules of Laam.
- Waqf ( Proper Pausing and Stopping) .