Benefits of reciting Quran daily
benefits of reciting quran brings many virtues. The following is a statement of some of them:
1) Arrange the double reward and the great reward
So the reciter of the Qur’an and the one who follows him is the time of the night and the ends of the day; He receives because of that great good, he said -Almighty -in his wise book: (Those who recite the Book of God and establish the prayers and spend what we have given them a secret, and he said: In it is a good deed, and a good deed is ten times like it, I do not say pain is a letter, but Alif and Mim is a letter), God has arranged the double reward for reciting the Noble Qur’an; So that the Muslim receives a good deed, which is doubled to ten times for every letter read from the Book of God, for example; The number of letters in Surat Al-Fatihah is one hundred and thirteen, which means the acquisition of one hundred and thirteen good deeds, which is doubled to ten times, to become one thousand and one hundred and thirty good deeds, and God multiplies after that for whomever He wills.
2) Achieving dignity
Attaining dignity in this world, at the time of death, and on the Day of Resurrection; The reader of the Noble Qur’an is honored by God in this world. His status will be raised, and his status will be elevated, as Nafi’ ibn al-Harith was appointed as successor to Mecca one day, and he took over the affairs of the Muslims to a ruler from among the guardians, so Al-Faruq – may God be pleased with him – disapproved of his action, so Nafi’ explained to him that he is a reader of the Qur’an, knowledgeable in the obligations, so Omar remembered the saying of the Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him -: (Verily, with this book, God raises people up, and lowers others with it). And in the Hereafter, God also honors the reciter of the Qur’an, so his status in the Hereafter is determined by the measure of reciting the Qur’an, just as the Qur’an will be an intercessor for its companions on the Day of Resurrection.
3) Accompanying the angels and reaching their status
God will honor the reciter of the Qur’an on the Day of Resurrection. By placing him in the rank of the righteous and honorable, and likewise the one for whom it is difficult to read will receive two rewards, as it is proven in the Sahih that the Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him- said.
4) The Qur’an will be a proof for its companion on the Day of Resurrection
Whoever is keen to read the Noble Qur’an in this world, and is keen to know its rulings; He will have a proof on the Day of Resurrection. So the Qur’an is a proof against him, the Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – said: (And the Qur’an is a proof for you, or against you).
5) Increasing faith with reflection and acting on the Qur’an
Whereby the Muslim realizes the sweetness and pleasure of the Qur’an, and the fear increases, and benefit is obtained through it, and the Companions – may God be pleased with them – were very careful to reflect on the verses of the Book of God, so they learned every ten verses, and they learned what is in it, then they moved to ten others, and it was mentioned in Al-Muwatta On the authority of Ibn Omar – may God be pleased with them – that he spent eight years learning Surat Al-Baqarah, and Al-Faruq spent twelve years learning it, as Ibn Omar – may God be pleased with them both described the condition of the Companions in their eagerness to reflect on the verses, and learn what is in them.
The importance of reading Quranic Wird daily
Al-Ward with a fraction of the waw means: the part, so it is said: So-and-so recited his wird from the Qur’an; This means the part that the Muslim is accustomed to reading on a daily basis, from the Book of God, and thus the Muslim is observing the reading of the Book of God, not migrating to it, and the rose is often a known amount of the Holy Qur’an, and the same is the time that the Muslim allocates; To perform the Qiyaam prayer of the night, and the amount of recitation of the Qur’an may be a party, or a portion, or something else.
What helps to keep reading the Qur’an with contemplation?
There are many reasons that help a Muslim to contemplate the verses of the Book of God, including:
- Strengthening the love of the Book of God in the heart, with keenness to feel the pleasure of reading its verses, and persevering in the supplications narrated from the Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – as it was proven in the Sahih about him that he said: And the son of your servant, the son of your maidservant, my forelock is in your hand, I am proceeding in your judgment, justice in your judgment, I ask you by every name that is yours, by which you have named yourself, or revealed it in your book, or taught it to anyone of your creation, or that you made the spring of your creation in your knowledge. And the light of my chest, the evacuation of my sadness, and my anxiety gone, except that God, the Mighty and Sublime, would remove his anxiety and replace it with joy in the place of his sadness.
- Following the methods that aid in reading the Qur’an, and contemplating its verses, and among those methods: making sure to recite a fixed reply from the Book of God, at specific times, or during waiting times, or between the call to prayer and the Iqamah, and the fixed roses can be read from the mobile phone, or the reading covenant with the righteous.
- Attention to the purity of the outward and inward; Purity is one of the most important reasons that help to contemplate the verses of the Book of God. Purification of the inner is achieved by purifying the heart from polytheism, arrogance, and denial. Therefore, God has distracted the arrogant and ungrateful hearts from His verses. The truth is, and if they see every sign, they will not believe in it, and if they see the path of righteousness, they will not take it as a path, and if they see the path of error, they will take it as a wretched path. It is achieved when the Muslim is keen to perform ablution and purity from the event before reading the verses of the Book of God; Where it helps him to ponder.
- It is good to listen to the verses of the Qur’an, while recalling the greatness of its verses.
- To stop at some of the influential verses, and to repeat them, as it was reported that the Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – was reciting a verse from the Book of God, and he kept repeating it until morning, and His words – the Most High.
- Learn about the methods of the Noble Qur’an; Knowing the wonderful methods in the Qur’an helps the Muslim to contemplate its verses and understand their meanings. Among those methods are: setting proverbs, the method of dialogue, and sealing the verse with one of God’s beautiful names; In order for the reader to understand the relationship of the name to the meaning and ruling of the verse, and to depict events for the reader.
2 thoughts on “Benefits of reciting Quran”
Pingback: iqra - Arabic And Quran Academy
Pingback: Health Benefits of reciting the Holy Quran - Arabic And Quran Academy
Comments are closed.