What are the benefits of reading the Holy Quran?
The Holy Quran is one of the greatest blessings that God Almighty bestowed upon His servants, and it is the best remembrance.. There are many benefits to reading the Holy Quran, including the following:
- Reading the Holy Quran increases confidence and the Muslim’s belief that God Almighty is aware of it in every place and time.
- The Muslim learns the high values and morals that positively affect his life and his dealings with everyone, and he also realizes what are the correct ways to deal with members of his family, whether his parents, his wife, and his children, and he assures him that the basis for successful relationships is respect and affection. And mercy, and this is reflected positively on the entire community, which ultimately leads to the cohesion and cohesion of the entire nation.
- Reading the Holy Quran rids a person of Satan’s whispers, and makes him more confident in God Almighty, and turns him between despair and fear, which increases his psychological stability, develops his perceptions, and enhances his ability to assimilate, focus, and all This is what makes him on the verge of life, which leads to his success.
- The Muslim earns a great reward, and this becomes clear to us through this honorable hadith (The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said: Whoever recites a letter from the Book of Allah has a good deed for it, and the good deed is ten times as much, I do not say: Pain is a letter; but a thousand letters, Laam is a letter, and Meem is a letter) The Messenger of Allah, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, spoke the truth. With the honorable and righteous traveler, the one who reads the Qur’an and stutters in it while it is difficult for him will have two rewards) The Messenger of Allah, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, spoke the truth.
- Reading the Noble Qur’an is a protection for the Muslim from hardship and anxiety, and this is confirmed by this noble verse in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful (And whoever turns away from My remembrance, he will have a hard life, and We will resurrect him on the Great Day of Remembrance).
- Increasing the Muslim’s feeling of comfort and reassurance, for the Holy Quran is the best remembrance, and here we remember the saying of the Almighty Allah.
How will we help you in reciting Quran?
We will teach you how to recite Quran from the scratch, focusing on Quran Tarteel, which are the rules according to which Quran should be recited. Our skilled and well-informed tutors will steer you smoothly in the right direction, making Quran recitation a simple and effortless task for you. You will get the benefit of learning, while sitting at home without experiencing the trouble of going to a mosque or community centre for this purpose. On top of that, this course does not burden your pocket and makes you an expert of Quran recitation without spending a penny.