In our Quran Hifz course, we recommend that you make as much time as possible to learning the Quran. Learning Quran with scholars from Al Azhar will help facilitate the easy and accuracy of your memorization, who present al azhar Quran teaching reviews.
The learner must understand that in order to completely memorize the Quran, it takes much time and practice and review. Even though your Quran teacher will help you and guide you to memorizing the Quran, it is ultimately up to you (or your child) to review your Quran memorization daily.
HOW TO MEMORIZE QURAN
Following are some tips that are a part of our online course that we will be offering you:
- Having A Pure Intention: One must have pure intentions and determination to achieve the goal, which is memorizing Quran.
- Accurate Pronunciation and Recitation: The first step in memorizing the Quran is to pronounce it correctly. We will help you in this regard and ensure you learn the rules and principles of reciting and become a good reciter and memorizer.
- Sticking to a daily Limit for Memorizing the Quran: A limit should be set for verses of Surah that you desire to memorize. It should be realistic and feasible to carry out. Our tutor will assist you in setting a reasonable limit.
- Continual Recitation and Revision: Persistent recitation and repetition of the set limit of verses is necessary.
RECITING IN A PLEASANT TONE:
While memorization, Quran should be recited in a melodious and beautiful tone. This is important because it is a part if a Sunnah. Also, it makes one’s memorization strong and firm. It is our duty to teach you how to beautify the reading.
Understanding Is the gateway to Memorizing the Qur’an: Understanding the meaning of the verses is a significant tool that aids the process of Quran memorization. For this purpose, we will provide you with the Tafsir of the verses, which will help you in remembering the verses.
Connecting the Verses: Once a Surah is memorized, one should refine it by linking its verses together. The goal is to recite the verses without thinking hard to remember them
- Lecure duration is between 30 minutes to one hour, based on your free time.
- The Lecture will be divided into 2 parts, a part for revising what has been memorized before, and the other part is for memorizing new verses.
- Some techniques that help in memorizing Quaran will be used with children such as playing some videos of children who reading Quraan with a nice voice to make our students imitate them.
- Another technique is to train them on applications that repeat verses such as Quraan Explorer.
- If the student is a beginner, we will focus on the skill of reading, and he will also study some books that will help him in this such as Nour Albayan and Alqaada Annoraneya.
- Our Instructors can easily detect personal-specific differences between trainees which will help them select a suitable quantity of verse that will be memorized during each lecture to each student.
- One of our approaches is a continuous recap on what has been taught which will not leave a chance to the students to forget what they have memorized.
We always depend on:
- Sessions depend on your free time.
- Trial session before joining.
- Great tuition prices, Greater quality.
- All our instructors are native Arabic speakers who can pronounce the sounds well.
- Oral quizzes will be done within the course to check the progress of the students.
- Our instructors have the required experience to solve student-related issues while memorizing.
- All lectures will be based on “one on one” sessions, however, we might arrange some group meetings with all the students to share his/her experience in memorizing. This will be for the good of the students and will be based on the preference of you and your instructor.
- Books that will be used will be mainly focusing on exercises of memorizing Quaran like “Attadrepate Al hesan fee hifx Al Quran.
Before this course you need to:
- Pass the assessment test.
- After this assessment test we will see if you will study reading Arabic or you will start memorizing directly.
- We will also be able to decide how much time you need to finish the course.