The Arabic language is the language of the Noble Qur’an, the language of Islamic legislation, and it is the language in which our Master Muhammad – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – was sent to all nations and peoples.
Arabic Reading Course
• The connection of the Arabic language with the Holy Quran, and the laws of the true Islamic religion that can only be found in it.
• The Arabic language is the language of Islam, it is the language of the Holy Quran, and it is the language of Islamic laws, and this has contributed to strengthening its status and importance among Arabs and Muslims.
• Preserving the Arabic language is considered preserving religion.
• The Arabic language is used as a primary language in teaching many sciences, such as Islamic sciences from the Holy Qur’an, hadiths, and jurisprudence, in addition to teaching poetry, literature, and rhetoric.
• The Arabic language is considered the source of the nation’s glory, and it is considered a fundamental component of the Islamic nation.
• Arabic Alphabet with the correct pronunciation.
• Different shapes of each letter (at the beginning, the middle, and the end of the word).
(Short vowels (Fatha – Kasrah – Dhammah)
• Tanween (Doubled vowels) ( Doubled Fatha – Doubled Kasrah – Doubled Dhammah).
• Vowel-less letters (Sukoon) (Consonants).
(Bounced and Whispered Letters)
(Stress (Shaddah) (Doubled letters)
• Stress (Shaddah) with Fatha, Kasra, and Dammah.
• Shaddah with Tanween (Doubled Fatha, Kasrah, or Dhammah)
• Lam Qamariyah(Lunar Lam) and Laam Shamsiyah(Solar Lam).
• Hamzat-ul-Wasl and Hamzat-ul-Qat’ (conjunctive and disjunctive Hamzah).
• Silent letters
• The way of stopping on (Taa Marbouta, and Tanween Two FAthas).
• Applied examples on some basic Tajweed Rules such as:
(ghunnah, Qalqalah, Idgaam, Ikhfaa, Izhar, natural lengthening, the exchanged madd, the joined and separate madd, the compulsory madd, heavy and light letters including the rules of Ra and the rules of Lam in the word Allah).
• Practice on some short Surahs of the Quran such as
(Al-Fatiha, Al-Ma’aun, Al-Masd, AL- Ekhlas, Al- Falq, An- Nas)
• (After completing this course, you will be promoted to the Basic Quran Reading course or start learning Arabic conversation).
3 lessons (hours) per week.