The Messenger of God – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – would recite the Quran with tajweed, and present it to the Companions – may God be pleased with them – with the provisions of tajweed, and so were the reciters in every era; And the rules of intonation continued to be received with the Noble Qur’an from the mouths of the sheikhs. Therefore, the rules of Tajweed should be mastered by reading to a disciplined sheikh, in addition to memorizing the letters. Because a defect in intonation is considered a defect in reading, even if the memorization of letters is perfect.
How to learn to memorize the Qur’an with Tajweed
1- Learning from a skilled sheikh
Of the things that help to install conservation; Reading to an elaborate old man; Because correcting mistakes takes precedence over memorizing the Qur’an, and it is incumbent on the learner to realize that he is prone to error, and his duty when the error occurs; Learn the correct way of reading, and master what his sheikh or teacher teaches him. In fact, teachers take one of two methods; Either the student reads the entire Holy Qur’an; His sheikh corrects his recitation, and he is not allowed to memorize in the year in which he recited, and in the second year; It is allowed to save, as for the second method; That the Sheikh corrects his student the verses he wants to memorize, and it is worth noting that correcting the recitation before memorizing makes memorization much easier. until it is fully preserved.
2- Using the Holy Qur’an and listening to Tajweed lessons.
3– Use the applications of Tajweed sciences, whether they are audible or read.
4- Resorting to what is known as electronic readers, or making use of modern means of communication in a correct manner; To reach the masters of recitation of the Qur’an, and to seek help and assistance from them as God loves and is pleased with.
5- Reading and learning from theoretical books, including books on the provisions of recitation and intonation, including modern books and old ones, and what is available in the form of an electronic version on the Internet, but it is worth noting that these methods are used in the event of inability to learn the Holy Qur’an from A good old man.
Tips for memorizing the Quran with Tajweed
- Adopting one sheikh for this task, so that the learner is not scattered between one method and another, as well as between one Sheikh and another. With the need to be limited to memorizing and reading one edition of the Mushaf.
- Sincerity of intention to God – the Most High – and keenness to choose the appropriate place and time for memorization, drawing closer to God – the Most High – and always seeking help from Him, for memorizing is a success and facilitation from God – the Most High.
- Linking the verses of the Noble Qur’an to the meanings and their interpretation, and focusing on the verses during memorization, with the importance of repeating the memorization.
- Abandoning disobedience, sins, and taboos, and committing acts of obedience and worship.
- allocate a daily diary for preservation; So that the learner feels the necessity and importance of regularity in memorizing the Noble Qur’an, and thus he perseveres in it without interruptio