There are some facts about Allah in Islam that many people do not know, or they know some of it, and they do not know the other. He encompasses all things in knowledge, and He is “Knowing of what is in the breasts,” and He is also the seeker, and He is effective in what He wants.
The idea of God in Islam was the complementary idea of all religions and sects, and it was valid for many ideas distributed in these different religious beliefs and philosophical doctrines that revolve around them, and for this reason, the images of God reached the highest ideal in the attributes of the Divine Essence in Islam.
It included correcting pronouns and correcting intellects in defining the perfection of divinity for God Almighty, as well as what should be known about the perfection of God, through belief in God alone who has no partner, and contemplation of the universe to discover its greatness, through consideration and analogy.
Facts about Allah in Islam
There are some facts about Allah in Islam that all Muslims should know:
1- Allah Almighty is One, He has no partner
This is the first fact of facts about Allah in Islam, which means:
- He is one God in Himself, for He did not give birth, nor was He begotten, nor was He equal to anyone, nor did He have any wife, companion, or children, and all human beings before God are equal as the teeth of a comb.
- He is the One who is unparalleled, has no partner in the kingdom, and has no minister, so God Almighty should have a likeness to him.
- Allah, the Eternal, is the Master. He has perfected His dominion, so He will remain after His creation. All creatures sustain Him in all their needs and issues that they need.
- Also, he was not begotten, was not born, and did not have a partner in the kingdom. He has abstained from everything, including food, drink, marriage, and children, so he is equal to anyone.
- He is the Most Merciful to His servants, as He rids His servants of all kinds of troubles and problems, and pardons them, for He is the Most Merciful.
- He communicates goodness and blessings to the needy, the poor, and the needy, for He is merciful to His weak servants.
2- The sovereignty of Allah Almighty
This is the second fact of facts about Allah in Islam, which means:
• He, in His Essence and Attributes, the Mighty and Sublime, dispenses with everything that exists.
- Allah Almighty is the Wise, the possessor of absolute true wisdom in everything, He knows the secret and what is hidden.
- Allah, the Exalted, the Majestic, peace, as He surrenders Himself from every defect or deficiency in His attributes. Exalted be God above all evil.
- Allah the Mighty and Sublime is the believer of all of his creation, He is God the Mighty and Sublime. He is the one who grants security and safety to all of his creation.
- And Allah Almighty is the dominant, as he dominates over all of his creation, and that in their work and livelihood, as well as their term and fate, he is the effective of what he wants.
3- Allah Almighty is the Mighty
This is the Third fact of facts about Allah in Islam, which means:
- Who does not have any equal or similar, and all humans need him in everything, and the glory of God lies in his existence, survival and attributes.
- Allah Almighty is carried out on everything, and this is the way to force all of His creation at all times.
- Allah Almighty is the arrogant, as you do not see the greatness, pride and honor except for God Almighty.
- He is the Creator who created everything in the universe and no one or anything created it. He creates everything from nothing, and He has existed since ancient times. He creates whatever He wills.
4- Allah Almighty, the Creator
This is the fourth fact of facts about Allah in Islam, which means:
- Since He heals all creation, after He creates them in life, God separates people.
- Likewise, the Creator, Glory be to Him, exonerates creation in the best form.
- Since Allah is beautiful and loves beauty, and God has the ideal of creating all of creation, and fixing their appearance, which is more important for life in this world.
5- Allah Almighty is the photographer
This is the fifth fact of facts about Allah in Islam, which means:
- He is the Allah who created and created humans and all creatures, and who created and separated the universe, and who formed and created the universe, from earth, sky, sun, moon, stars and planets, and what is between them of everything on the planet, such as water, air, plants and inanimate objects. God Almighty created all the creatures that fill the universe with beauty and reverence, uttering the greatness of the photographer, the creator, the creator in his creation.