Learing To read Quran Online, And the beholder of the science of Quran recitation will realize the reality of that science, and that it is only taken from the mouths of the sheikhs and the reciters who are distinguished by mastery in recitation, and controlling the rulings, and the exits of the letters, and these issues are not achieved for the learner except by receiving, even if the reading is from an accurate Qur’an, and from the beneficial methods of teaching reciting the Qur’an even if it does not amount to the method of receiving; The method of listening to audio-visual Tajweed episodes and lessons, or reading the Qur’an with the taught Quran, or reading it to an Sheikh electronically.
The meaning of Learing To read Quran Online correctly
God Almighty commanded his faithful servants to Learing To read Quran Online properly. Reading it correctly leads to an understanding of the intended meanings of the words of the surahs and verses, and thus it is more conducive to understanding their purposes and goals. What is meant by the correct reading of the Qur’an; Reciting each letter of the Qur’an properly, by showing its characteristics and exits that distinguish it from other letters, while being careful to read carefully, away from haste. Correct reading, and good recitation. Imam al-Bukhari reported in his Sahih that the Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – said to Abu Musa al-Ash’ari when he listened to his recitation: (You have been given one of the Psalms of the family of David)
The importance of learning to read Quran Online correctly
The importance of Learing To read Quran Online correctly is manifested in the fact that it includes many things for the learner, including:
- Accurate memorization and perfection in reading. The Prophet – may God bless him and grant him peace – taught the Companions – may God be pleased with them – the Noble Qur’an on sound foundations that ensure the accuracy and safety of indoctrination; With the correct repetition and recitation of the verses of the Qur’an, this is evidenced by what is proven in the Sahih on the authority of the companion Abdullah bin Masoud – may God be pleased with him: (The Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, used to teach us the tashahhud as he teaches us the Qur’an, the Holy Qur’an, peace be upon him). – To teach his companions correctly all the rulings of the religion, including: reading the Noble Qur’an, and Abdullah bin Masoud’s students were keen, including: Ibrahim bin Yazid bin Qais Al-Nakh’i, and Al-Aswad bin Yazid bin Qais Al-Nakh’i; To learn the correct reading of the Qur’an on the authority of Ibn Masoud so that they agree with the reading of the Prophet, and they have endeavored to pronounce the letters in a correct and perfect manner, without replacing them with others.
- He made the recitation of the Qur’an and its recitation a standard by which the accuracy of other hymns was measured, including: the call to prayer, the tashahhud, the iftitah, and the istikhaarah.
- Providing the best reading of the Qur’an in leading the prayer, the Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – made reading the Qur’an correctly a criterion for the priority of leading in prayer. God’s book.
- Acquiring the skill in reciting the Qur’an is one of the reasons for attaining a high standing with God Almighty, as it is proven in the Sahih that Imam Muslim narrated in his Sahih on the authority of the Mother of the Believers Aisha – may God be pleased with her- that the Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him- said: The honorable, the righteous, the one who reads the Qur’an and stumbles over it, while it is difficult for him, will have rewards.[And in a narration]: The one who reads while it is hard will have rewards), and the one who is skilled in his reading without difficulty, and masters its provisions is the one who memorizes its verses.
- Using various methods to teach reading and reciting the Qur’an, the Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – was keen on diversifying the methods for teaching his companions – may God be pleased with them – the Holy Qur’an and its recitation, as he used to recite the Qur’an in prayer aloud, in individual and group education sessions, and aloud individual recitation.
4 thoughts on “Learing To read Quran Online”
Pingback: How to learn the Quran - Arabic And Quran Academy
Pingback: Learn surah yasin - Arabic And Quran Academy
Pingback: facts about Allah - Arabic And Quran Academy
Pingback: Learn Quran online with Tajweed - Arabic And Quran Academy
Comments are closed.