The Islamic religion has taken care of educating and Quran for kids(Quran kids) children from an early age. If good morals are established in the child from an early age, it will be easy for him to curb the desires that will confront him in all stages of his life. When a person dies, his work is cut off except from three: ongoing charity, knowledge that benefits him, or a righteous child who prays for him.” Good upbringing continues after death, and memorizing the Qur’an or Quran kids is one of the things that parents must cultivate in their children from a young age, and the ways of memorizing the Qur’an for children will be explained in This article.
The virtue of memorizing the Quran for kids or Quran kids
- The Noble Quran is the word of Allah – the Almighty – that He revealed to His Prophet Muhammad – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – to guide people with it to His straight path, raise nations and establish nations, and whoever memorizes God’s word and acts upon it will not go astray.
- The memorizers of the Qur’an are the people of God and his own.
- May Allah bring peace to the house of the Hafiz of the Quran. The Messenger of God – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – said: “No people gather in one of the houses of God, reciting the Book of God, and studying it among themselves, except that peace descends upon them, mercy covers them, and those who surround them are remembered by them”.
- Allah multiplies the reward of those who learn the Qur’an despite its difficulty. The Messenger of God – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him- said: “The one who is skilled in the Qur’an is with the honorable and righteous travellers. He has wages”.
- The Qur’an will intercede for its companion on the Day of Resurrection. The Messenger – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him- said: “Read the Qur’an. It will come on the Day of Resurrection as an intercessor for its companions”.
Methods of memorizing the Quran for kids or Quran kids
The child in the first stage of his life is more able to learn, so his abilities must be exploited to benefit him, and memorizing the Noble Qur’an is one of the most important things that must be focused on at this stage of the child’s life, and memorizing the Qur’an for children is a general form that begins with the child listening to the Qur’an and then is done Teach him the shortest of the surahs and then move to the longer surahs. The child can be taught the Noble Qur’an by his parents or by joining centers specialized in memorizing the Qur’an for children. Methods of memorizing the Quran for kids will be explained for both cases.
Methods of memorizing the Quran for kids or Quran kids at home
Many parents want to make their children among the memorizers of the Book of God, but it is difficult for some of them to memorize the Qur’an for children at home due to their ignorance of how to deal with the child, in addition to the difficulty of sending him to centers for memorizing the Qur’an, but this problem is not difficult to solve if the parents follow the following steps in Children memorizing the Qur’an at home:
1) That the child gets used to listening to the Noble Qur’an constantly from the time he is in his mother’s womb until he is born, grows up and learns to speak.
2) That the parents be a good role model for the child, so that he sees them diligently reciting the Qur’an.
3) Not forcing the child to memorize, but drawing his attention indirectly to the importance of memorizing the Qur’an by telling him stories, for example.
4) Choosing the appropriate time to memorize the Qur’an for the child, which is in the early morning when the mind is clear.
5) Choosing the right place away from distractions, so that the child’s sight, hearing, and senses are all with preservation.
6) When reading the Qur’an to children, the rulings must be adhered to, because they will memorize what they have heard in the same way as reading a prompter.
7) Allocating a Qur’an to the child to continue reading from it throughout the memorization period.
8) Link the meanings to the verses and represent what can be represented to make it easier for the child to memorize the verses. Repeat what is memorized at different times of the day.
9) Regular memorization daily, reviewing the previous and linking it to the new memorization. Rewarding children, encouraging them constantly, being patient with their mistakes or difficulty in memorizing them, and praying for them.
Methods of memorizing the Quran for kids or Quran kids in online centers
Many parents prefer to send their children to centers for memorizing the Holy Qur’an, or memorizing the Holy Qur’an and reciting it online with teachers specialized in teaching the Qur’an and memorizing the Qur’an, native speakers of the Arabic language from Al-Azhar, because of their preoccupation with their jobs or the difficulty of the child’s commitment to memorizing at home. And the teacher should do what was mentioned in the points explaining the methods of memorizing the Qur’an at home, in addition to following the following methods to get the best results from the students:
1) The teacher must be able, strong and flexible, in addition to his ability to attract students to him and build a good relationship with them.
2) Forming memorization circles, taking into account the levels of students, so that students with a similar level are in the same circle.
3) Encourage students to help each other memorize by forming pairs of pairs that each child recites to the other.
4) Using different means to help children memorize, such as paintings, models, or telling a story mentioned in the surah.