Many people wonder how to do Quran memorization easily and quickly, since the words of God Almighty are the most precious words in existence. God Almighty has revealed it to His Messenger, our Master Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, to be a teacher for Muslims and a reference for them in their lives. The people who keep reading the Noble Qur’an have a great gift from God and God preserves them with it. Those who read and memorize it will always find God with them, and those who memorize and apply the verses of the Qur’an and are keen to understand the interpretation will have attained great luck and great blessings in their lives.
The virtue of reading and Quran memorization
The merits of reading and memorizing the Noble Qur’an are innumerable, and here are some of these benefits:
- Whoever uses the Qur’an as a method for his life will never be miserable, and all his life will become a blessing, goodness and light.
- The Noble Qur’an is the constitution, reference, and guide.
- And in the verses of the Qur’an we may find refuge for peace, comfort and psychological happiness.
- Undoubtedly, the virtue of reciting the Noble Qur’an is a very great virtue, and the virtue of memorizing it is much greater than reciting it, because when you memorize the Qur’an, you recite it once and twice until it remains firmly in the mind.
- Those who memorize the Book of God are God’s people and his own, and those who memorize the Noble Qur’an by heart, the angels pray for him and God preserves him with it.
- It has been said regarding the virtue of reading and memorizing the Noble Qur’an that whoever memorizes it will wear the angels and his parents a crown on the Day of Resurrection made of pearls, and God Almighty will call out for his memorization of the Qur’an on the Day of Resurrection in public.
- It is preferable to read and memorize the Noble Qur’an also that it gives its owner a high status in the Hereafter, and the Noble Qur’an will illuminate his grave.
How to do Quran memorization easily?
Many may search for an answer to the question of how to memorize the Noble Qur’an easily to learn how to memorize the Qur’an without the need for a memorizer due to the limited time of some. Or some mosques that teach memorizing the Qur’an, or the individual’s desire to learn at home without going out, or the desire of a housewife to memorize the Holy Qur’an without leaving her home and her children.
How to do Quran memorization easily and quickly, there are many ways to memorize the Noble Qur’an without leaving the house, such as the following:
1- It must be realized that memorizing the Noble Qur’an is considered a special thing that has unique ways because it is not memorizing like memorizing anything from any ordinary book.
2- One of the ways that provides a satisfactory answer to the question of how to memorize the Noble Qur’an is by listening to a certain Sheikh at home, then reading behind him once, two and three so that you can say the verse alone without the Sheikh, and this is repeated with each verse.
3- One of the peaceful ways to memorize the Qur’an at home is to start step by step, beginning with memorizing small parts such as Juz 30, then memorizing the larger and more difficult parts, i.e. it is always preferable to start from the surahs that are found at the end of the Qur’an.
4- One of the easy ways to memorize the Qur’an is for a person to repeat each verse more than once after knowing the correct intonation of it, then move on to the next verse, then finish reading 10 verses, and then repeat from the beginning the repetition.
5- One of the effective methods in memorizing the Noble Qur’an is the method of partial division of the surah, parts of the Qur’an, or pages, and the person divides into parts before memorizing and writes the division that he prepared to be in front of him in writing, as it has been proven that written goals are achieved by a person more quickly and easily than oral goals.
6- The memorizer of the Qur’an must revise every time he finishes a surah, a juz, or a party, and before starting a new surah.
7- It is possible to choose suitable times for memorizing, as the time of Fajr is one of the appropriate times for memorizing the Qur’an, and also a person memorizes the Qur’an at times when his mind is clear and empty.
8- One of the easy methods of memorizing the Qur’an is the method of self-recitation, where a person listens to himself, or asks someone to listen to him because this helps him to master memorization and remembering faster in the future. Correction from the Quran and then repeat the experiment until it reaches the recitation without any errors.
9- One of the very important ways in the article How to memorize the Noble Qur’an easily and quickly is that we understand the verses well, and understand the interpretation so that we can memorize, remember and relate the Qur’an to the events that occurred in it because we understand them and know the stories of the Noble Qur’an.
Tips that help to do Quran memorization easily
We show some tips that help memorize the Noble Qur’an at home so that the person who wants to memorize the Qur’an can easily memorize and remember while he is at home, because the person who wants to memorize the Qur’an alone at home, wants a lot of support, effort, determination and determination, because he is without company to help him continue.
Therefore, we offer show tips that encourage those who memorize the Qur’an at home to continue and succeed in memorizing the Qur’an and achieving achievement in memorization and understanding, which are:
- The person who wants to memorize the Qur’an should ask God for help and pray to God to open the conquest of the gnostics.
- The person who memorizes the Qur’an should read a lot about the importance of memorizing the Holy Qur’an and understand the meanings of the Qur’an well.
- Sit in a comfortable, open place when beginning to memorize the Qur’an, and that the person performs ablution in preparation for this honorable act, and that he sits facing the qiblah.
- Try to read the Qur’an even if you do not have an attractive voice, just recite the rules of intonation.
- Choose a good friend of yours who wants to memorize the Qur’an and encourage him to memorize with you and compete with him.
Foods that help you to do Quran memorization easily
There are some foods that help you memorize the Noble Qur’an, such as:
- Mint syrup on black seed oil is sweetened with black honey, This is a useful drink that improves memory and makes your voice sweet in the Qur’an.
- Raisins are also one of the foods that help you memorize the Noble Qur’an with dairy.
- Drink Zamzam water and pray for yourself to memorize the Noble Qur’an.
- Also, eating fresh fish and pomegranate fruit helps you memorize the Qur’an.