How to do quran pronunciation in a right way.. Being careful about quran pronunciation doing in a right way is one of the things that guarantee great reward and increase your reward and make it your intercessor on the Day of Resurrection; In order to learn quran pronunciation correctly, there are many ways to do that, we highlight 11 of them in the following report.
quran pronunciation doing right
There are a number of means that help quran pronunciation doing in a correct manner, the most prominent of which are:
- Get up as early as possible after Fajr prayer.
- Start with Juz Amma and short the surah.
- Learn every day one of the rulings of Tajweed from a special book, online, or YouTube.
- When you finish the book “Ahkaam al-Tajweed”, open the Qur’an from the Mushaf with uncolored letters, read any verse and try to extract the rulings with it, and write it in a notebook for you.
- Use the Quran with colored letters and review the ruling for each day.
- Always read aloud to strengthen your voice and control the correct pronunciation of the letters, as reading the Qur’an is obligatory with tajweed.
- Reward yourself whenever you exceed a rule of Tajweed, and the more you improve your pronunciation of letters.
- Read in front of your friends and learn from their advice.
- beautify your voice; Al-Bara bin Azib – may God be pleased with him narrated on the authority of the Messenger of God – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – that he said: “Beautify the Qur’an with your voices, for a beautiful voice increases the Qur’an in goodness”.
- Record your readings and listen to them to assess yourself.
- Compare the similarities. It helps you focus on memorizing.
Learn quran pronunciation the right way
The quran pronunciation is learned correctly by learning to clarify the letters and slow down their performance so that their meanings are understood, in addition to giving each letter its right from the qualities of the director, and its due from the provisions of intonation, and the following are the most prominent provisions of intonation that can be learned with ease.
The virtue of learning quran pronunciation
Whoever strives to learn quran pronunciation and adopt it will attain many virtues, including:
1- He will intercede for his companions on the Day of Resurrection.
2- It brings good deeds and great reward to those who recite it.
3- He is immune from falling into mistakes and taboos.
4- He grants his family charity over all people; The Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – said: “The best of you are those who learn the Qur’an and teach it”.