God Almighty commanded us to preserve the reading quran; It is one of the characteristics of the true believers, and a reason for the believer’s elevation in this world and the hereafter, and a reason for the descent of peace and mercy, in addition to the fact that God Almighty reminds him of those who are with him, and it was reported on the authority of Abu Huraira – may God be pleased with him – That he said: (No people gather in one of the houses of God Almighty to recite the Book of God and study it among themselves except that tranquility descends upon them, mercy covers them, the angels surround them, and God mentions them among those who are with Him) [Sahih Abi Dawood | Summary of the ruling of the narrator: Sahih]. Each letter of the Qur’an is rewarded with ten good deeds, so those who follow the Book of God Almighty are God’s people and his own, and by reciting it, the believer will receive intercession on the Day of Resurrection, just as reciting it inherits the highest ranks in Paradise.
How to do reading quran
God Almighty commanded us in his Noble Qur’an to recite the Noble Qur’an with its authentic recitation and its recitation, as it was mentioned in his Book, the Mighty and Sublime, that he said: [And recite the Qur’an in recitation (4)” [Al-Muzammil:4]. Clarifying the letters, giving each letter in the Noble Qur’an its right, whether it is from the due exits of the letters, or the rulings entailed on the letter such as revealing and concealing, and adhering to the provisions of reading the Holy Qur’an in full. There are many intonation books that teach the provisions of recitation of verses of the Qur’an and their recitation that can be consulted and benefited from, including: The book The Art of Recitation in the provisions of intonation by Abdullah Al-Sabbagh.
Etiquette of reading quran
There are many etiquettes that must be observed and adhered to while reading quran, and the following are the most important of them:
- Purity: It is desirable to read the Noble Qur’an in a state of purity, and if he does not find water for ablution and purification, he must do tayammum to maintain his purity.
- Cleaning the mouth with a toothpick or something else: One of the etiquettes of reading the Noble Qur’an is to clean the mouth well, whether it is with a toothpick or something else that is cleaned with, and to start with the right side of the mouth, and with that intends to follow the Sunnah of the Prophet – may God bless him and grant him peace.
- Sincerity of intention to God Almighty: The believer must invoke God Almighty in himself and talk to him, by reciting it, the chests are opened and hearts are enlightened.
- Choosing a clean place for reading quran: The reason why most Muslim scholars made it desirable to read the Qur’an in the mosque; It is one of the cleanest and most honorable places.
- Facing the Qiblah when reciting the Noble Qur’an if it is not in prayer: The believer must sit with reverence, calmness and dignity, and the sitting itself should be polite and bowing his head. Whatever it is, he has a reward for that.
- Seeking refuge with God Almighty before beginning the recitation: It is by saying I seek refuge in God, the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing, from the accursed Satan. Preserving the saying “In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful”: Repeating its saying when beginning to recite the first of each Surah of the Noble Qur’an, except for Surat Al-Tawbah.
- Repetition and focus: It is desirable to re-read the same verse more than once and repeat it for contemplation and understanding, keenness to focus on reciting the Noble Qur’an, and not cutting it off to talk to others, except for necessity as a response to peace. Avoiding hastening to read the Book of God: It may be forbidden to excessively hasten in reading it, rather it must be recited and recited with contemplation, as this affects the heart more.
- Honoring, respecting, and reverence for the Book of God: Avoid laughing, joking, or making mistakes while holding the Qur’an between your hands.
- Reading quran from the Noble Qur’an is better than reciting it by heart: Reciting the Noble Qur’an is an act of worship that God Almighty commanded us, and commanded us to look at the Noble Qur’an as well, so that reading and looking together in His Book, the Mighty and Sublime.
1 thought on “reading quran”
Pingback: quran pronunciation - Arabic And Quran Academy
Comments are closed.