How to learn the Quran? The Noble Messenger has told us that reciting the Qur’an has four benefits, it brings down serenity and mercy, just as angels protect its readers and God reminds them of those who are with Him. And who was following it.
How to learn the Quran reading
The Noble Qur’an is a light that guides the Muslim to the straight path, and in this article I will review the most successful way to memorize and learn the Qur’an, and this is a method that depends on continuing diligence every day.
The means of the student of the Quran
- Moral means: Before starting this matter, you must have a strong determination to learn the Great Qur’an, so that the difficulties will be eased for you, and you will earn a reward for every effort you make, and the matter of learning will be easy for you,
- Renewing the intention: It is necessary to ensure that all this effort is for the sake of God Almighty and not for anything besides Him, and it is preferable before embarking on this step to pray two units of prayer for the need, so that God Almighty supports you in this step, and in the prayer of need ask your Lord Almighty to facilitate the learning of the Qur’an, rise With this prayer in the dead of night, this is called for your request to be fulfilled and your claim to be answered.
- Physical means: This method requires you to have a Quran, preferably of a large size, but the most important thing is that its letters be colored, audio recordings, an Internet connection, and a computer to see and hear the readings.
Tips for learn the Quran
- Wake up as early as possible after Fajr prayer.
- Start with Juz Amma and short the surah.
- Learn every day one of the rulings of intonation from a special book, online, or YouTube.
- When you have finished the book of rules of tajweed, open the Qur’an (uncolored letters) and read any verse and try to extract the rulings with it, write on an adjacent notebook.
- The Quran in colored letters and review the ruling for each day.
- Always read aloud to strengthen your voice and control the correct pronunciation of the letters. Reading the Qur’an is obligatory with tajweed.
- Reward yourself whenever you exceed a rule of intonation, and the more you improve your pronunciation of letters.
- Read in front of your friends and learn from their advice.
- Beautify your voice, as the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, said: (Beautify the Qur’an with your voices).
- Record your readings and listen to them to assess yourself.
- You know that some Quranic verses are verbally similar, this will make it easier for you to recite a lot.
- When you become certain of your ability to read correctly, taking into account the provisions of intonation, sounds, and letter exits, grow your dream and make it memorize the Noble Qur’an.